Pellston Michigan

Pellston Michigan Welcome Sign

The village of Pellston was platted in 1882 by William H. Pells, who originally purchased the land, later selling it to settlers and also building a general store and a hotel. The village was officially incorporated in 1907. Traversed by US31, this village also has one of Northern Michiganís fastest growing regional airports, with commuter flights leaving daily for destinations connecting to larger airport hubs.